Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still Waiting...

So its the 13th...2 days after Finley's official due date and we are still waiting. I went to the doctor yesterday and I am dialated 1 cm and 50% effaced. Cynthia asked how I have been feeling and I have been fine. I did mention that Finley's movements had slowed down (I thought that was a sign she was ready to come out) but Cynthia said she wanted to send me for a NST (non stress test) just to make sure everything was ok. Brad and I went over to the hospital right after my appointment and they monitored me for about an hour and a half. They wanted to see two big increases in activity before sending me home. Everything was fine and so if something doesn't happen this week, I am scheduled to be induced Tuesday morning at 6am. I am REALLY hoping that Finley comes on before then!!!

No comments: