Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well, we thought we might have a baby by the new year but she proved us wrong. We had a great Christmas and New Year...and now that all that excitement is over, we just get to sit back and wait on Ms. Finley. Brad's parents came and stayed with us the Thursday before Christmas, my mama, Pat, Amy and Scuba came the next day and stayed until Sunday and then my daddy, Vonda, Connor, Amy and Scuba came Christmas day and stayed until Saturday. It was very nice not having to travel for Christmas and still getting to see everyone. Last night for New Years Eve, Brad and I went to eat sushi and went to Wal-Mart to get a few things. We ended up getting a Wii. We came home hooked it up and played for hours. About 11:45 I started feeling sick and ended up throwing up. I have been doing that lately. Last Saturday night I went to the hospital because I threw up blood after dinner. Apparently its all normal just very scary. :-(

Here are some pictures I wanted to share of Baxter and Connor. Connor loved Baxter and did not want to leave him alone the whole time he was here...of course Baxter loved the attention.The other picture is another one of Millie (the neighbor).





No comments: