Friday, May 16, 2008

First Photo of Baby Morris


Here it is! The first photo of Baby Morris. The big round black space on the bottom right is the gestational sac and the top white line is the fetal pole. We went for the first doctor visit yesterday and she said I am 5 weeks along and everything looks good. I started feeling a little sick before the appointment but I think it was just nerves because afterwards I was fine. Brad was so funny in the appointment. He had never seen anything like the stuff in the ultrasound room and was especially tickled by the stirrups. We saw Cynthia, a midwife, and she was great. She answered all of our questions and we felt very comfortable with her right from the start. We are scheduled to go back in 3 weeks for an 8 week checkup and get bloodwork. I am still feeling great so lets hope that lasts.

1 comment:

B said...

I can't wait until I actually know what I'm looking at! But that's a very tidy uterus and beautiful fetal pole.