Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Exciting News

We're pregnant! I found out Sunday May 4th while in Ft. Lauderdale for work. I had back to back training classes so it was easier for me to just stay over the weekend. Saturday I was weepy while on the phone with my mom so she had her suspicions and asked me if I could be pregnant. I said no but went and got a test on Sunday. Alone in my hotel room I got the positive result. I knew I couldn't tell Brad over the phone so every time I talked to him I acted like nothing. It was very hard....

I changed my flight to come home on Thursday but for some reason on Wednesday night, Brad said he got a feeling and asked me. I couldn't lie to him then so he found out while we were on the phone. I couldn't wait to get home!!

For the weekend we already had plans for us, my mama, Pat, Amy and Brad's parents to get together in Edisto. So it was perfect because it also happened to be Mother's Day. Brad got his mom a card that said "Grandma, what you could you possibly want for Mother's Day?"...when you opened it up there was a fox with its arms stretched out and it said, "You already got me"
Brad wrote in the middle "I can't wait to meet you! Do you want me to call you Grandma or Granny? Love, Guess Who". His mom didn't catch on at first...she thought the card was from Baxter...but then she got it and was super excited...it was awesome and we got it all on video.

I have felt great since I found out. Sometimes I am a little tired but nothing major. My first appointment is tomorrow and we can't wait!

1 comment:

B said...

Congratulations Sadie and Brad! You've officially kicked off the next round of kids in the family.