Friday, April 17, 2009

Slack

So...I know I have been slack and not posted anything but Finley is getting to be so much fun I can hardly pull myself away to keep this updated. :-)

She was a month old the last time I posted so here are some updates over the past 2 months.

First Smile (that wasn't gas)-she was exactly 1 month old. She looked right at me and smiled as I was talking. I cried. She smiles all the time now. She is kind of starting to laugh out loud but its more of a squeal so since I don't know what her laugh sounds like I have nothing to compare it to.

She is eating 6 oz every 3-4 hours during the day and sleeping through the night. She has been for about a month now but consistently for the past 2 weeks. She goes to bed around 10 and wakes up around 7. Its awesome! We are trying to make the transition from the bassinet in our room to the crib so hopefully this trend will continue, even with the change of location! :-)

She found her hands a few weeks ago and spends a lot of time checking them out. She loves bath time. She coos all the time and we talk in our own special language that only we understand. :-)

Basically she is perfect!

No comments: