Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Here are some pictures from Valentine's Day this weekend. Mama, Pat and Granny came down to babysit so Brad and I could go out to dinner for Valentine's Day. Brad gave me a card with a picture of a Coach purse for me to pick out for my present and some beautiful tulips. Before dinner we went to St. John's Town Center to shop. I didn't find the purse I want yet so we just looked around. For dinner we went to Matthews in San Marco. We had a bottle of Cabernet and a full four course meal. It was one of the best meals I have ever had. For our main course we each got tenderloin and it was fabulous. Finley did great while we were gone! I was nervous about leaving her because late afternoon is usually her fussy period but wouldn't you know it, she slept the whole time. In fact, she didn't wake up until we called to say we were on our way home...little booger!



No comments: