Monday, December 8, 2008

35 Weeks

I know I haven't been that good at keeping this updated but Katie reminded me how outdated it was so I figured I would post something. I went to the doctor last Monday and everything was good. As I was leaving the doctor said "ok, maybe we will have a baby by the new year" well that stopped me dead in my tracks because I thought he had reason to make this comment. I asked what he meant and he said "its always hard to tell with the first but I will check you and see what we can do to get the baby here by New Year's". Of course for selfish reasons I want her here but I also want to make sure she comes when she is ready...which I hope is sooner rather than later! :-)

Brad and I finish child birthing classes tomorrow night. Monday I go back to the doctor and then I will start going every week. Finley is getting really big and some of her body parts are starting to stick out of my sides. I have started getting some mild cramping which I think may be Braxton Hicks. Last night I was having a sharp pain shooting up my cervix when I walked. I am not sure what that was but yahoo message board assured me it was normal! :-)

Brad has started leaving in the middle of the night to sleep on the couch. Apparently I am snoring like a wild man...I feel awful but he says he is sleeping fine. :-) The nurse told me this would go away...LOL...I know Brad is crossing his fingers!

No comments: